Monday, February 18, 2008

Alex Curtis Health Check

I started another blog site last week to help me keep track of what I am eating, work outs, and weight loss. I am having my 40th birthday next month and I have finally realized how out of shape I am. It is important that I start eating better as well as exercise more than I am today.

I have been looking at different supplements that will increase energy and burn fat. My goal is to weigh 195 by April 5th the day before my birthday. My last weigh in I was 218.6. Big obstacles is cutting out the cokes, breads (carbs) and not eating till I am so full. Changing my eating habits has been hard as we eat out a lot. It is to expensive as well as unhealthy.

Ashton did really well at her volleyball tournament this weekend. Addison is still hurt and did not play. Ashton looked really good and has improved a lot. The twins really like their coach, Paul. He is good for the girls.

No comments: