Monday, October 27, 2008

MC Palin 08

It appears that Obama may win the Presidential Election according to the polls.  I have a hard time understanding how the inexperienced Senator from Illinois with very questionable relationships and back ground can be on the verge of becoming the President of the Unite States.  Only in America.  I am a supporting McCain only because I feel he is the better of the two bad choices.  I posted comments a few days ago about how the media bias for Obama has help him tremendously.  However once Obama is elected I bet the love fest for Obama will quickly fade as more detailed information emerges about his past will make it very difficult for the national media to ignore.  The press will turn on Obama and he will find himself getting attacked by the same Media that has assisted him during his campaign.  He will find himself under constant pressure to answer questions he has refused to answer during his campaign because it will be a very news worthy.  Only a few reports have truly explored Obama's true past and I believe there is still some questions regarding his Birth Certificate.  

Is Barack Obama a Natural-Born Citizen?




I voted Thursday and I am so glad I got that out of the way.  Early voting is a great thing but does it create a way or increase the chances for voter fraud?  With all of the news of ACORN and the reports of voter fraud in Ohio and other states, I wonder how much voter fraud has occurred in the past that the average American doesn't know about.  Probably more than we think. Wonder how he beat the Clinton machine?  Obama knows first hand how the voting process works down to the street level and this is how he won the Democratic Primaries.  

How did the national media get so Liberal?  http://www.cato.org/pubs/journal/cj20n3/cj20n3-7.pdf.  Interesting how any Presidential candidate, either Democratic, Republican, or Independent can be at a disadvantage when he doesn't have the support of the national Media. The sheer volume of stories and reports that are favorable to their position gets aired or reported. 

No comments: