Friday, January 06, 2006

Doc Vora

This morning after dropping Maddux off at Harpeth Heights I drove all the way down town for my appointment with doctor Vora and when I got there they told me that he was called in for emergency surgery over at Baptist Hospital. So I have to go back later this afternoon. Jennifer just received a call from my uncle mark that they can not add additional had count at this time so she will not start working Monday as planned. We have to watch our money now with the larger house note. That is why Jennifer had wanted to get a flexible part time job working with Mark. It is still an option just want start next week. 

This year I should have more success at work. Selling MotoMesh Networking gear has been a challenge through out most of my territory.  I has been slower than I thought it should be but I have opportunities in my territory that should happen this year. I am moving to a different compensation plan as well. I should provide I way to make more money in commissions.

No comments: