I started this online journal last year when I began working for Motorola in January and not one post since then. Making sure I post to this personal Blog more often and with
consistency is one of my new year’s resolutions. So many things to talk about from this past year. I’m not usually a big talker but on occasions I will gab with the best of them. The two biggest events that happened this past year were buying our new a house at Whiteheath and starting a new job.
The older I get the more crazier my life becomes. Having four kids can really keep you busy. My wife Jennifer is the best. She is a stay home mom, but works 100 hours a week and that may be a conservative estimate. However she may start working part time again with my uncle. Which will bring a few extra funds to feed my growing tribe of over grown rug rats.
No comments:
Post a Comment