Here it is midnight again and I am just going to bed. I wanted to start working out at the YMCA in the morning before work but in order for me to realistically do it on a consistent basis I need to get a goos night sleep.
The holidays this year are the same as last. Here we are with not enough money to really buy want the kids want for Christmas. I make really good money and it seems we never have enough. We don't live like kings. The house payment is to high and sucks the majority of my monthly take home pay and it doesn't leave enough for all the things Jennifer wants to do.
Jennifer does a good job of managing our finances considering our situation, which isn't that bad. I am making it sound bad when it is not. Outside the house payment we really don't have that much debt. . I really want to sell Whiteheath and build a house but now I think we are stuck here due to all of the repairs it requires.
Alexander S. Curtis
Mobility Applications Consultant
AT&T
No comments:
Post a Comment