Taking a few days off for Christmas and I am so looking forward the time off. Jennifer and I just dropped off cards at the post office that we should have mailed at last week. They should get to everyone in plenty of time.
The twins haven't had a very good year so far in basketball. They have only won one game which is not normal for them. They aren't used to loosing this much as they have always played for teams that won most of their games. Their coach, Mrs. Patterson is very weird and for some reason doesn't play Ashton at all. Ashton has only played in 2 games out of 7 or 8 and for very little time. Ashton is one of the most experienced and strongest girls on the team and for the life of me I can not understand why Ashton has not been playing more than she has.
Addison has played a lot and outside of Chandler the best player plays the most on the team. Addison has become the focal leader of the team and continues to improve in all aspects of the game. I wish she would shoot more often.
Last Friday night Canden Anderson scored his 1000th point which is amazing if you really think about it. His grandfather who coaches the NCS boy high school basketball team is approaching winning his 1000th win. He has been coaching for over 40 years and has been very successful over the years.
Alexander S. Curtis
Mobility Applications Consultant
AT&T
No comments:
Post a Comment