Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Lost 11 pounds

Over the last week after getting very sick I lost over 10 pounds and still have not got my normal appetite back. Which I guess is a good thing I eat to much anyway. I need to use this as a spring board to continue loosing more weight. Jennifer is still feeling bad several days after all of us got sick. This was one of the worst times I can remember that the entire family got sick.

Sitting here at the office in Brentwood. Drove to Columbia earlier today for a customer meeting that may have been a waste of time. There is a open position for a MAC in the Government Group that looks interesting. I am getting ready for a change here with AT&T and it may be a good move. I love what I am doing now it's just some of the CAE's I support are driving me crazy.  This new position would allow for me to reduce the number of people - would have to support and continue doing what I am doing now. 

I am excited about Christmas this year which honestly in the past at this time I have not been. Looking forward to it this year a little more than last. However with private school tuition we have to watch our gift spending. Seems every year we never have enough money for Christmas. I guess no one does.
Alexander S. Curtis
Mobility Applications Consultant
AT&T

No comments: